Sunday, July 4, 2010

Independence Day Geek!

Saw the 4th of July fireworks on Town Lake in Austin, Tx with a friend. Had great seats right below the fire light show. Going to Opa's for some coffee now at 11PM. Testing to see if i can actually text to my blog.  If this works, dear god!  And yes, I am texting at a fireworks display!  So!

Okay, so that was last night.  I am now editing this post from my computer.  Wow!  I am going to be seriously dangerous now that I can text to my blog anytime, anywhere, for any reason.

Texting friends, it's good bye to all of you.  Thanks for assisting me in my times of boredom and texting me endlessly for hours.  I now have a new love, texting to my blog.  I can text forever!!!!  Oh, the "naked" bliss of it!

Ta-ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!