Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Married But Separated...I Don't Think So!

Lately I have been meeting men on-line or in clubs who first say they are divorced but on closer interrogation, they are married but separated...or so they say!  What's that about?  You are either married or you are not.  Period.  This in between thinking about divorce does not count!  It's like these men are testing the waters to see if there is an excuse to get divorced.  And I don't want to be their excuse and I have made that very clear in two particular instances.  In fact, I have just told them to call me back when the divorce is final.  Done.  I don't play those games.  Not fair to the other woman...my sister in spirit.

This happened to me.  My husband at the time was married (to me) when he met his now girlfriend...who he moved in with while still married to me.  Granted our marriage was on the rocks, but that was no excuse.  He was married.  Clearly that was of no importance to him or his girlfriend.  I am sure he told her the same story...almost divorced...that was a lie.  We had just separated for healing purposes to save the marriage.  I guess he already had something else in mind.  She was his excuse to actually divorce.  Not good girls!  Don't get involved in a married couples struggles by being the excuse for him to leave his wife.  It will come back to bite you in the ass one day...like you may be the next victim.

So, just don't do it.  Make it clear to the guy that you do not date low lifes like that.  If it is meant to be, he will find you after his divorce.  In this way your potential relationship is free and clear of negative karma.

And that's the "naked" truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!