Monday, July 5, 2010

Morning Geek!

I am such a geek! I woke up all excited about the fact that I can text to my blog anytime!

OMG! It's 7am and I am sitting out on my balcony overlooking a sweet greenbelt texting from my phone!

I do have my challenges with texting to my blog...like being unable to add a title. So I will have to go back in and modify later.

And for the purposes of efficiency and timeliness, the rules of punctuation, grammar, and capitalization may be ignored. I apologize now to all you editors out there that hate the bad writing habits texting is developing in our youth. Well, at least you know your jobs are secure for the future!

Okay, let's see if this entry will post as one complete post. You know how texting programs will sometimes cut your long text into several texts. I hate that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!