Thursday, May 27, 2010

Just thinking with my clothes on!

Hey kiddos!

Well...lots going through my head about many topics. Not sure what to choose.

Just thinking about the stark differences between men and women. Men's energy can be so focused. True feminine energy is not! That is why we women have a hard time concentrating on work when our personal lives are not as we want them to be. Men use their personal troubles as a reason to focus and escape into something more enjoyable. Not fair! I can't do that. If I did, I would be really into my masculine energy and that is not who I am.

Was reading some interesting articles in a women's mag I have not purcased in years! It's one of those mags all about sex and men. Fun to read but kinda materialistic and brainless. However, I did learn some things.

For instance, men love stories. That's how they bond with their male friends, through stories. It doesn't matter if they are true or not. It's a story and if you make it entertaining, that much better. I did not know this! All these years I have been talking with my now ex and recently men on dates and I didn't know this. How clueless! It makes sense. Men love any escape they can get. So telling him a great story in one of his areas of interest will keep his attention. I am finding this task a bit difficult. Women want to talk about work and people and emotions and things that matter like shopping, etc. (lol!) Anyway, the point is...I am finding it hard to find interesting stories to talk to men about. I guess it's time to hit the sports pages. That is as boring and uninteresting to me as an article on anti-aging cosmetics would be to a man.

I just need to find some cool place on line that collects interesting and weird stories. I can get into that. I think guys would also, especially if a woman is telling the story.

Anyway, I am just looking forward to seeing Sex in the City tomorrow and dancing afterwards!
I am sure I will have stories afterwards, but not the kind a man is interested in hearing.

The more I think about this idea of men and women in relationship, the more ridiculous it sounds. Were we ever meant to be truly compatible? Maybe it was just a hilarious experiment by God to entertain himself. Ha! I love God so I mean no disrespect here.

Just thinking naked!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!